10/17/12

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Robert also had a birthday last week too! I took the opportunity to try out a new Pinterest recipe for his cake! :)
 ♫ Happy Birthday to you... ♫
 This Lemon Bar Cake was a hit! Elena and Robert gobbled it up (and I even liked it even though I'm not a big lemon fan!) It was super easy - just mix 1 package angel food cake mix with 2 cans lemon pie filling. Literally that's it - mix together then bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Now that's my kind of baking! :)
 Our budding photographer took a picture of us for me. Nice work!
 Little man couldn't enjoy the cake, but he enjoyed some "super baby" time instead (as we like to call it). 
Look at this real laugh! He's even scrunching his nose! :)
Happy Birthday Babe! We all love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...