3/1/12

Amazing Weather.

 The weather has been ridiculous this Jan/Feb! It has been so warm, it seems as if we just skipped over Winter! We have taken advantage of this wonderful weather as much as we can. We packed a little picnic lunch and headed over to Sedgwick Co Park one afternoon. Elena thought it was awesome that we were eating outside! :)
We also visited the Zoo with my Mom one day. I think the animals are loving the weather too!
Check out the baby Orangutan and Chimpanzee! They were so adorable!!
 Elena made me snap a couple pics modeling her new jean jacket outside the other day. Such a ham for the camera!! :)
Hopefully we aren't in for a rude awakening with a snow storm in March! I am enjoying this spring-like weather too much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...