3/27/12

Chick-fil-A!

If you are from the Wichita area then you should have heard by now that Chick-fil-A has opened up a location out east! I remember going to the mall and eating it when I was young so I was really excited to have one back!! (Apparently 1/2 of the city feels that way too, because there was an unbelievable line when we went!) Good thing they have a toddler play area! ;)
E was also making silly faces while we waited on our order~
 For as packed as the place was we had no trouble getting a seat and the food was ready very quickly! We were in and out of there - including some playtime - within about 45 min! Impressive! It was so yummy, just as I expected! Elena keeps asking for it pretty much everyday for lunch now! :)
Later that evening we dropped Elena off at my parents for a sleepover while Robert and I had a much needed date night! I think we calculated that the last date we had been on was probably 4 months ago!! We went to a movie - The Hunger Games - which was fantastic! I read the books last summer and literally could not put them down. I finished all three books within about a week! If you haven't read them yet I would highly recommend it! The movie did not disappoint either - Robert even liked it! I would definitely read the book before you see the movie though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...