3/6/12

Game Night.

Elena had family game night at her preschool a couple weeks ago and we had such a blast going around to all the classrooms and playing games with her. :)
 
Robert was definitely the barrel of monkeys champion!
Playing giant tic-tac-toe with her friend Justin.
 I think this game was called fruit basket? A person picked a fruit and if you had it on you had to switch chairs - kinda like musical chairs but with fruit.
These pictures are terrible but this was her favorite part. A game where you run, run, run until the music stops and then you have to stop at a color. Then a dice is rolled and if you are on the color it lands on you are out. We made several trips back to this game. :)
 I think Elena is going to be my little game playing buddy! I love to play all games! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...