3/10/12

All Star.

The other night we headed over to All Star sports for a little game playing fun. Robert and I have always loved going here and playing games and Elena is the perfect excuse for us to go even more often! :) This evening E started out with some hoops - she needs a little work on her form ;) but she did a pretty darn good job for a 3 year old!
 Skee-ball is always a big hit - even though Elena chucked the ball and almost nailed me after I took the last picture here!
Elena's main goal is to get prizes at the end of the night, so Robert's main goal is to win tickets so that she can get as many prizes as possible. This means there are lots of tokens used on games where you can win lots of tickets if you are lucky!
 This was the first time we tried out the kiddie-sized air hockey game and Elena had a blast. She lost to Daddy but that was partially because she scored into her own goal a couple times! Ha ha!
We tried another completely new thing this evening as well - the Roller Coaster simulator ride. Elena LOVED it and even talked Daddy into riding with her a second time!  
I think she would have rode this over and over if we hadn't run out of tokens! I'm so excited that she liked this - hopefully she will be my amusement park buddy and ride all the rides with me when she is older! Robert is not a big fan of roller coasters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...