3/18/12

20 weeks!

Believe it or not, I have reached the 1/2 way point in this pregnancy! Woo - hoo. Too bad the next 20 weeks will probably be hot, hot, hot! :) I've been taking pictures with Elena every 4 weeks to document the bump...I just wish I would have picked a room with better lighting, or even outside, to take these pictures but now I really want them all in the same place so I guess they will just be a little grainy. Here is my 20 week picture:
 I'm not sure what happened this past week but I feel like my belly doubled in size suddenly!! I have also started to finally feel him move! :) I'm getting really excited about buying baby clothes (just ask my friends and family - they think I'm crazy!) and looking at ideas for decorating the nursery. I'm leaning towards a orange, aqua, brown theme right now! Here are the rest of the pics so far...hoping for a cute little collage for the little guy's room by the end.
Another 20 week milestone happened for Miss Elena this week too! She hit 20 weeks of dance classes and got a perfect attendance trophy! It was the cutest thing ever. She was so excited and said,"Look Mom, I got a trophy! I'm going to get a whole bunch of these, maybe 10!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...