8/12/10

Water park.

Last week we went to the Andover YMCA during toddler time one morning to check out the water park. I had heard some good things about it so we were very excited to check it out. Here are Robert and Elena lathering up the sunscreen~
We all had a blast! This place was so fun. It is very nice that they have a special time of day where only kids under 6 are allowed.

They had so much stuff for little ones to play with - it was great!

There was even a little time for sun bathing! Yeah right, Elena stayed still for about 2 seconds! :)


We had a great time but the pool was shut down early because some little kid went #2 in it, yuck. :( Robert and Elena were both very upset about having to leave, in fact I think Robert was more upset than Elena! Oh well, an accident is an accident and who knows, someday it could be my kid! Hopefully not, but you never know!

1 comment:

  1. Molly, your pictures are always so great. I have a cruddy little point and shoot. I don't want to take my big chunky camera to get good shots. What camera are you using?

    Oh and as always, your baby girl is just priceless!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...