8/25/10

Pasta Italiano.

For those of you that may not know, I am 1/4 Italian. (I know, I don't exactly look it right?) My grandfather, Dominic was a full Italian, which would make my Mom and Aunt both 1/2 Italian. Their maiden name was Martelli - and my Aunt and Uncle had been researching and tracing back through records to find more information on our family heritage. In their searching they came across some Martelli brand pasta. My Uncle decided to buy some and he brought it with him this time when he came to town. So, we decided to have a little Italian tribute for dinner.
This was flown all the way in from Italy!

Yummy! It was sooo good!
Elena really enjoyed it too! She thought it was funny to put the noodles on her fingertips and then eat them off - silly girl!

It looks like we will now be having this delicious Martelli pasta each time we have a special occasion to remember our loved ones and salute our Italian heritage! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...