8/6/10

Class Reunion Weekend.

I finally had time to get some pics from the class reunion on here! We had a great turn-out for all the events this past weekend and it was a blast!! Friday night out in Old Town~








Pretty much the entire bar was our classmates - it was so much fun!! The next morning we did a tour of the school. (I think some people ended up a little hungover!)

It is crazy how much the school has changed in just 10 years! There is a whole new wing and it feels like we didn't even go to school there!
Next up - a BBQ at Sedgwick County Park. It was a hot day but we still had a lot of people come! A huge thank you to our grill master Chad!

Finally time for the main event - "A Night at the Museum". This was our formal dinner/program at the Museum of World Treasures.

These are some memory boards we put together from memorabilia that some of us still had - ok, a lot of it was my stuff! What can I say? My mom doesn't throw ANYTHING away!! :)
We also blew up pages from the yearbooks and school papers for decorations too.

Linds and I enjoying our signature drink for the evening - a Blue Grizzly Growler! Yum!
The reunion committee (minus Michelle). It was so great to see all of our time and effort turn into a fantastic weekend!!
More and more classmates~



Phuong told me that she remembered me using her as a head rest in high school - so of course we had to take a picture for old times sake! :)

We finally got to relax at the after party at The Pumphouse! Whew! What a great weekend!
Cheers to another 10 years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...