9/29/09

An A-DORA-BLE Birthday!

Our baby girl is officially a year old today!! I can't believe it! Where has this past year gone? It has flown by so quickly!! We decided to have a Dora party for her this past Saturday with some close friends and our parents. Here is the birthday girl! I ordered this cute Dora transfer from Ebay and ironed it on to this little white shirt, I was really happy with how it came out!
Here is her yummy Dora cake!
Thank you to my mother-in-law Victoria for making the terrific beans, rice and homemade tortillas!!

and to Robert for making some delicious fajitas!!



I found this great Dora pinata that has pull strings so that little kids can pull them instead of hitting it to make the candy and treats come out! It was perfect!!
Filling up the pinata!

Check out these cute labels that I found for the mini candy bars!
It was really hard to get the kiddos to pull on the strings!
Robert and I had to finish pulling the string to make all the goodies fall out - then the kids were in heaven!


Time to open presents!

How cute is this picture? These are Elena's two friends Skylyn and Drake sitting in her Dora sofa that we got for her! So cute!!


She got some great gifts!! Check out all her Dora presents!
Then it was time for the cake! I was very interested to see what Elena would do with it!

She started off just licking the icing at first but then she really started to dig in!



The aftermath~

Since today was her actual birthday, our parents, Robert and I threw a mini-party for her.
Of course there were more presents to open!! :)



Elena is helping mommy put together her new shopping cart!
It even has a place for a doll or stuffed animal to ride in the front - too cute!
One more cake! This time I made it so it wasn't near as cute as her Dora one, but it was definitely very tasty!!


Happy Birthday Miss Elena!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...