9/4/09

Flashback Friday - Old Chicago.

For those of you who don't know, Old Chicago is a very special place for Robert and I. It is actually where we first met. I was working as a waitress at the downtown location and my roommate was dating this guy who just happened to be Robert's roommate. They came in one night and Robert asked me out... and the rest is history! We went to a movie the next day and soon became inseparable! 6 years ago this week was when we went on our first date! Amazing how time flies. Here are some early pictures of us as a couple. How young do we look in these?!



This picture was taken at Old Chicago Downtown - it was and still is a favorite place for us!
Then 3 years ago on Sept 5th Robert proposed - at Old Chicago where we had met three years before. It was very, very sweet and I will never forgot that day! I believe that I was complaining that he wasn't very romantic for taking me there for our anniversary - obviously he had me fooled! Here is the picture we took right after we became engaged.
Needless to say, Old Chicago is one of our favorite restaurants! :)

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...