9/28/09

Flashback Friday - Elena Rae.

Ok -- so it is Monday, not Friday but this weekend was super busy so you are getting a delayed flashback. Usually I would just skip it but I already have one planned for this Friday so I can't just waste one! :) Especially when it concerns my beautiful baby girl! Almost exactly a year ago our little sweetie made her way into the world. What an amazing and life changing experience it was! Here are some pictures from that day:

This last picture really shows how alert she was - this is only about 20 minutes after she was born and she is wide awake and ready to go!! That is definitely still how she is -- go-go-go, she hardly every slows down! It is so crazy to look at these pictures - it just does not seem like a year has passed since they were taken!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...