9/22/09

When Mommy's Away...

...Elena will play! And play, and play and play!! So I'm sure you all are dying for a Vegas post (no worries it is coming) but I wanted to show what Elena did on her weekend with Grandma and Grandpa. Playing in the dirt:
Reading Mr. Monkey a book:
Check out this cool cottage! My parents finally found the perfect spot for it - and her cute patio set too.

She seemed pretty happy about them!! :)



My parents even got out some of my old favorite toys for her! It is so funny to see her playing with them. Here is Big Susie:
and I named this baby doll Angie - she used to cry but I ripped the battery pack out of her so she can't anymore! Ha ha!

and of course some of my beloved Pound Puppies!!

Even with all this fun she was still so excited when she saw me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...