9/12/09

Twila's Baby Shower.

I was supposed to throw Twila a baby shower about 2 weeks ago...but someone didn't want to be left out of the party!! Yes -- Little Claudio couldn't wait to get here, so he got to be the guest of honor at the shower!! He showed up ready to party!

And Elena was pretty excited too!

We had a great turnout!

Like my "C" and "F" letters? I thought they were too cute!


Yum...


I made a diaper cake for the first time - I was pretty happy with how it turned out!

You know me -- I had to have a couple of games to play, and prizes too!
The candy bar game (thanks to Lynette for letting me use this adorable board she made!).

And I made a Scattegories game!
It took quite a while to make but everyone seemed to enjoy it!
Here are the teams playing:
This team got through with a round so fast they had time to take a break grab another glass of punch! (No wonder they won!!)

Then it was time for presents!
Elena was ready to pounce on any cool toys!
and of course the aftermath of tons of presents...Tissue Paper!!!

What a sweet picture of Linds and Little Clyde!
One rare moment where Elena wasn't trying to smack him!!
He is so tiny and cuddly - I loved it!
This was a hard picture to get...and it is just going to get harder as he gets more mobile!
BFF's already!! :)
Elena thought the balloons were about as fun as the tissue paper!

Little Clyde looked like he had had enough excitement so we called it a night!
Congratulations again Twila!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...