5/29/14

Pool opening time!!

We usually wait and open my parents pool on Mother's Day, but it has been so warm this year we decided to go ahead and get it open at the beginning of May! Elena was ecstatic and such a great helper this year!
 I think this is the first year ever that it was completely clear when we took the cover off! Yay!!
 Ta-Da!
 Last year at the end of summer we found a really good deal on a small pool for our backyard! While we were at it we decided to go ahead and put it up too!
Brrr...this is cold Daddy!!!! 
 
The cold does not slow down Elena one bit!
 Dom is happy to wait until it is warmer to get in! I always wanted a cute pool boy...now I have one! :)
Yay for summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...