5/31/14

Mother's Day Weekend {2014}

With the pools being open already this year it made Mother's Day weekend a nice relaxing one! I cant imagine a better way to spend it than hanging out with the ones who made me a Mommy in the first place! Love them so much!!
Proof that my kids love broccoli! Ha ha!
Yummy grilled veggies, shrimp, chicken and wine! Perfection!
My kids also have a new obsession with water balloons!
I let Elena decorate a mug for my Mom with a sharpie and then baked it in the oven to set it - it turned out great!  
       
 
My Mom loved it! :)
We had a yummy brunch at On The Border and exchanged gifts. It means so much for my Mom to refer to me as an amazing Mom, what an honor! I love her so much!
On the way home we grabbed some ice cream! Perfect!
Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mom's out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...