5/13/14

Easter {2014}

I had so much fun making Easter baskets for the kids this year. They definitely have specific things they are in to right now (Elena -Frozen, Dominic - Planes and Cars) and I was so excited to see their faces when they found these!
This picture is so blurry but she was so surprised!
So was Dom!
 
 
 The immediately both started reading the books! Yay.
Then they devoured some silly bunny bottoms! ;) 
 Elena thought it was pretty funny!
Dominic received the movie Planes in his basket so we realaxed and watched that after breakfast. (It's definitely the new favorite movie around here now!)  
Then it was time to get dressed and head to Grandma and Grandpa's for some serious egg-hunting! Of course I made them take several pics since they were looking so adorable! ;) 
 My favorite one!
 
I think he was begging to stop here! ;)
 
They had a even more goodies from my parents too!
Then we hunted eggs, over and over again!
 Dominic tried his best to keep up with big sister!
D was very concerned with the eggs being cracked (from his ''gentle'' hands of course!)
 His pretty much looked like this -
How a picture with the kids usually ends up looking ... ha ha!
 Got a good one with my girl though.
 
 Then is was naptime, strawberry shortcake making and relaxing time!
  Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...