5/8/14

Fairy Festival.

Tulip and Fairy time again at Botanica! Man I love this place! It is just so beautiful this time of year (probably why I chose to get married here at this time! HA!) 
My little cheese balls!
There was also an easter egg hunt through the gardens this year - so fun!
Dominic was on a mission to get more eggs - he he. :)
On to check out the poppies -
Telling me he is going to smell it! 
Elena insists on re-creating a couple of our wedding pictures every year in this circle - so sweet. I'll have to dig that picture up and compare! 
I have always loved this part of the gardens -

Guess the kids do too!
On to the children's garden -
Elena's favorite colors both in one flower!
An attempt at a pic with the kiddos - Elena was flitting off like a fairy around the tree and I think Dom is searching the sky for airplanes.
Dominics favorite part was absolutely the trains -- he would have stayed here for hours had we let him!
and some more beautiful flowers on the way out --
Elena snuck in for a picture with these pink pretties. :)
Its pretty amazing how fast she has grown through the years during tulip time - 2013, 2012, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...