6/6/14

LKC bday.

I was so excited to get to spend some time with my bestie Lindsay during her birthday week!! I happened to be in town for work and Lindsay was able to come meet me in Manhattan for a nice birthday date! :) We went to a fabulous steakhouse and had an amazing dinner and then went out for some drinks!
 Of course we had to have a birthday dessert so we opted for some tasty donuts from Varsity donuts! So yummy!
 There is a huge chalkboard wall so I just had to write Lindsay a message! :)
 and we suddenly both remembered another fun birthday we spend together where a chalkboard was involved. Some things never change!
Getting to spend time with her made me realize just how much I miss living in the same town as her! :( Lucky for me I got to spend more time with her that same weekend! We go to meet up and hang out at Kylie's house. Yay!
Go go gadget - selfie arm! Ha ha!
Happy Birthday Lindsay! Love you so much my friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...