6/13/13

Once Upon A Time...

I love that my Mom has a Botanica membership. We love going there, especially Elena who has a love for any kind of flowers! (she even gets mad when Daddy tries to kill those pretty yellow ones in the yard! He he!) We decided to go one day that I got off work early and it was perfect - there was hardly anyone there, the weather was awesome, and we stumbled across a new traveling exhibit! It was called Once Upon A Time... and it was awesome!
There were several books set up with scenes from their stories. Very cool. There was even a button to press and the book was read out loud to you.  Elena was in awe.
 
The beanstalk actually grew out of the roof!
 
 
We are so glad that we accidently came across this exhibit! What a wonderful surprise!
We actually went to see the butterfly garden, which is where we went next!
 
 
 Dominic even thought they were pretty cool.
She was so excited when this one landed in her hair. Mom - it's a real live bow!! :)
 
My little butterfly!

 Several of my friends have posted picture about buying caterpillars and watching them transform into butterflies, I think we are going to have to give it a try next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...