6/8/13

Catching up on May.

May was such a busy month! I still have a couple more posts from this month before I get into June, but here is a picture re-cap of the rest of it!
Silly siblings!
 
 Sonic happy hour!
Water baby.
 
 
Stroller adventures. 
My niece Caitlin's 8th grade graduation. (I can't believe it)
  
Best buds playing.
 
 
Baked bean goatee.
 exactly like Daddy's!
Little Longhorns.
 
Bubbles!
Painting!
Tiger watching.
Daddy climbing.
Mommy snuggling.
Humid curls!
Sand playing.
Shaq dunking!
Dish washing.
Fridge-raiding. 
 Teeth-brushing.
 Sweet sharing.
 Swim lessons ending.
 Cooper loving.
And garage sale-ing. (Elena's new obsession!) These are her first ever garage sale purchases! :) Looks like Ken and Barbie need new names. Ha ha!
 Another day, another jackpot!! ;)
  My fave purchase. (The Caboodle that looked exactly like mine as a kid was a very close second!)
Her fave purchase.
His fave purchase.
 
 Whew, what a month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...