6/5/13

Mother's Day {2013}

We had a nice Mother's Day this year. We went over to my parents house and then went out for a late lunch at Outback - yum!
Nothing like a Mommy Margarita! :) 
The color came out very strange on this group pic, but it looks a little better in black and white.
I got this print for my Mom - Dominic's little hand! So sweet. :)
 The only thing my Mom really wanted was for us to help her open the pool. So we did that after we ate! Bring on summer!!! :)
My sweetie made me these beautiful flowers! :)
Elena was so excited about Mother's Day that she made me a card pretty much every day the week leading up to it. :) They were all addressed to Molly instead of Mommy, but I can't really complain when I call my own Mom Teresa!
I love my babies to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...