6/16/12

Fireworks.

For the past 2 months every night when Elena sees the first star of the night she has been wishing to see fireworks! I have no idea where this request came from but I kept telling her she was going to have to wait awhile until that wish came true! Lucky for her, we got to go to the fireworks here in town celebrating the end of Riverfest! She was so excited!  
 We drove down to where the fireworks go off with my Mom and good friend Lindsay. Wow - there were so many people it was insane! We finally decided to go back to the spot we went to last year. Wouldn't you know that parking lot was full too - so we drove down a side street and finally found a spot to park. As we got out of the car I swore I heard someone say "Molly", so I looked around and then kept walking - then Linds and I saw someone running towards us and realized it was our friend Jenny! What are the odds??? I swear, if we had tried to meet up with someone down in that madness it would have never worked - but we ended up parking literally across the street from her family! It was perfect! We got to hang out with them and E had some friends to enjoy the fireworks with too!
 The firework show was pretty awesome! Elena loved it and has now moved on to a new wish - a Disney Princess Ultimate Dream Castle! Yeah, doubt she'll be getting that anytime soon but she sure is a persistent wisher! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...