6/21/12

Go Layna Go!

Elena has had a hard time getting the hang of riding her bike, she never really rode her trike that much and she can't quite seem to get her feet going on the bike. So when she asked to ride it down the street to our nearby park I hesitated but decided to go for it. (Note to self - don't try this while 33 weeks pregnant, trying to hold on to a 100 lb lab, a cup of water and make sure your 3.5 year old doesn't fall since we haven't bought a helmet yet b/c she has hardly rode her bike before, and try to take a video at the same time - what a workout!) But she surprised me and did a great job! This is pretty much the first time she ever rode her bike without me or Robert holding on to the handlebars to help. What a big girl!! (and I love how excited she gets!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...