6/29/12

Cute Wedding/Shower gift idea.

I saw this great gift idea on Pinterest and was so excited to get to actually get to do it for a friend recently. It is a unique wedding/shower gift that I thought was great! (and that I would have loved getting!) It is several different bottles of wine for the couple - each one to be opened on a specific occassion!
First Anniversary                          First Fight
First Dinner Party                          First Baby
There were a couple more firsts to chose from but those are the four that I decided to go with - then you add a cute little poem and tie them up in an adorable basket! Love it! I went with some cute giraffe ribbon because the couple was getting married at an outdoor wildlife park - perfect!
It was so fun finding wine to match the themes of the occassions --
Sassy B**** for First Fight
Sweet Bliss for First Anniversary
Mommy Juice for First Baby
House Wine for First Dinner Party 
 I hope the couple enjoys opening these bottles and reading the cute little poems that go with them as they hit these milestones!
Here is a link to the free printables for this project!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...