6/25/12

Sprinkle.

This weekend my great friends Marie and Sarah threw me a "Sprinkle" shower for baby boy Alvarez. It was such a fun night and was so great to catch up with good friends!
Everyone was so generous! Especially considering this is baby #2! I couldn't ask for better friends!
Elena had fun helping me open all the presents!
There were so many babies around! It was so funny - I had told Elena there would be lots of little babies at the party and she got very excited and said "Ohh, I'm going to pet them all!" It was hilarious! :)
I can't thank my wonderful friends and family enough for a great evening! Especially Marie, her mom Liz and Sarah for all their work putting it together! Thanks for everything ladies! I truly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...