8/15/11

So busy.

How in the world has it been so long since I blogged? Oh yeah... from working late, visiting friends, birthday parties, trips to new places, a family reunion....that would explain it - lol! Let me go back a couple weeks so that I can get all caught up with all of these fun things we have been up to. Elena finished up swimming lessons and has come so far in just a few weeks! I am so proud of her. Here are some pictures I took of her last day.

We celebrated with a little Applebee's (one of her favorites) and also gave her a new Ariel toy to play with in the water. I don't think she has put it down since! :)

She can officially jump off the diving board and swim to the ladder! In the deep-end. By herself! I was shocked the first time she did it! Here is a little proof - I took a video too, but that will have to be a later post!


Yup, she's pretty proud of herself too!

We also celebrated my friend Mary's birthday with a little pool party! Fun times!


My friend Stephanie (practically a sister to me!) came into town visiting family and friends and we got to meet up and have breakfast with her family before they left town. Elena and Jensen had a blast playing together. It is amazing how much they have grown!


Steph also took some really cute pictures which you can see on her blog.

It was so great to see them and I am glad we had the chance to get together! Hopefully we can do it again very soon!

Hang in there with me...there is much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...