8/21/11

Hall Family Reunion 2011 - part 1.

We have a Hall Family Reunion every two years and this year we traveled to Branson, Mo! You can see my last reunion post from two years ago here (I can't believe how fast those 2 years flew by!). My parents and I decided to go together and instead of paying for two separate rooms we decided to get a 2 bedroom condo instead - best decision ever! Check out this cabin!
 














 
It was great!! Totally worth the upgrade!! :) We got situated and then headed down to Branson Landing for dinner.
 












After dinner we walked around and explored this great area!
Then we came across an outdoor concert!















And water show! Elena was in awe! :)
I think she would have stayed there all night if we let her! The night went pretty smoothly...for Elena and I at least! Apparently my parents heard a noise in their room and when they go up to check there was a bat!! Yikes! I am so glad this was not in our room - I'm pretty sure we would have freaked out! My dad picked it up with a towel and put it out on the deck, the next morning it was gone. I guess if you ask for a log cabin in the woods this is a risk you take!! After we heard about all the bat drama the next morning we headed to The Track for some fun. Elena was excited about our wristbands~













First we hit up the bumper boats! Very fun, and Elena loved it!!














My Mom and Dad found these squirters on the side to join in on the action and get us wet! Elena thought this was great!
We tried out the bumper cars with Mom and my cousin Chris. Let me tell you this was a little much for a little girl but she laughed along the whole way!














Then we moved on to the Go-Karts. It's fun to have a very tall almost 3 year old - she is big enough to ride all the rides with me! :)
They did have plenty of rides just her size though~
After the park we decided to take Elena back and try to nap with my Dad while Chris, Mom and I hit up some outlet malls! I did a little back to school shopping for E and got a few great deals - including this Ariel backpack - she has been begging me to find one for her since I told her we needed a backpack for preschool (more on that later!) and she was thrilled when we got back to the room with it! Next we headed to the pool for a little bit before we met up with the entire family for dinner. I'll save that for the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...