8/26/11

Ribbit, Ribbit.

I know, I know...why am I back already?? Well let me just say that of course, after I called myself out on my clumsiness to all of you, the computer took no time to fix! I have to give a huge shout out to Ribbit Computers who not only returned my laptop in working order, but managed to do it in less than 24 hours!! Pretty impressive!! So if you ever have any computer issues I highly recommend them! Since we are kinda talking about frogs... my Mom and I took Elena to a education class at the zoo a couple weeks ago - and the topic just happened to be frogs! We decided to get to the zoo early to ride the train and check out the gorillas.

Then it was class time. The zoo does a class once a month on a different animal so we decided to try this month out. There was story time, and then lots of learning about frogs!

The kiddos even got to catch paper flies with their frog's tongues and pretend to be frogs hopping around the room. Elena thought it was pretty fun!

Then they brought out real frogs for the kids to see.


It was a pretty cool little class and we are going to do the pig one next month! :) Here is my silly girl pretending to give us a show on the way out of the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...