8/25/11

Cracked.

I think I have mentioned in the past that I am slightly clumsy, well yesterday I really proved that fact by dropping my laptop! I have no idea what happened, it literally just slipped out of my hands! The screen totally cracked and is now out of commission until it gets replaced. :( I am so bummed and mad at myself!!! So I will be missing for a little while but I will have lots to catch up on when I return. Thought I would let you know so you weren't worried about me. ;) By the way this is my 400th blog post! How crazy is that? I had hoped for a much funner topic for this particular post but that's not how it worked out this time. Oh well, I guess that's how life goes sometimes. If you are wondering how I did this post, it is coming from my nook color and has taken for-ev-er to type so I definitely won't be blogging from it again! Hopefully I will have my computer back sooner than later!! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...