8/2/11

Water Balloons.

The other day we decided to bust (pun intended) :) out some water balloons for Elena to play with. She was so excited even though she had no idea what they really were at first - silly girl!
She soon got the hang of throwing them ~
and then started going after some unsuspecting targets~

Of course some of them ended up in the pool. Then we realized how cool they are to play with in the pool. They don't sink but they don't exactly float either - they kind of just hover in the middle. Which makes them perfect diving toys for Miss Elena! They are also kind of fun and squishy to play catch with too!

She preferred to line them up, and throw them back in~

over and over again~

I think I will wrap up this post with my favorite picture from the day. Nice aim Elena! That's my girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...