9/30/10

2nd Birthday!

Well, my baby is officially two!! I can't believe it! We started off her day yesterday with a little present waiting for her in the living room ~

A My Little Pony! She loved it!

Then we made her a Mickey Mouse pancake~

She was pretty thrilled with it too! :)
After I went to work , Daddy took her to do her favorite thing - swimming!! I was sad that I missed it, but Elena loves her alone time with daddy! :) Besides, there was much more excitement to come later. We met my parents, Uncle Jim and Linds for dinner at DeFazio's for some yummy pasta! She got a card and a little present before spaghetti time!


After dinner, Robert just had to introduce Linds to his newest find - Key Lime Pie gum! Yep they were both pretty psyched about it!
Group picture ~


Time to go home for presents and cake!




These next two presents were definitely her favorites - an RV with a mom, dad and baby to play in it and a fun toy car ramp!


Funny story about the cakes -- it was supposed to be one! But after I tried to stack them on top of each other, the top one started to separate (imagine what a cake earthquake would look like!). I tried to get it to stay with an extra thick layer of icing but finally gave in and just decided to go with two cakes - I mean she is 2 right?!
She didn't seem to mind!

Proud of herself after blowing out both the candles!
We let her go to town on this one, it does have her name on it after all! ;)

What a special day for my special little girl - I can't wait to celebrate with all of her friends at her Minnie Mouse party this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...