7/2/10

Flashback Friday - The 4th.

I thought I would share some fun pics from our 4th of July last year ~ Check out this ornery look on Elena's face!

She must get that from Daddy! :) At least he hasn't started building any new contraptions this year...yet!

Elena's 1st 4th was pretty fun last year! A firetruck came right in front of our house and turned on it's hose for all the kiddos to run through.
Everyone was scared to run through with Elena...except for my Mom! (gotta love her!)

One thing I am really excited about this year is that our park down the street does a whole free kiddie activity day. They have games, face painting, tattoos, train rides, inflatables, horse rides, etc... Elena was too little last year to enjoy it but I have a feeling she is going to have a blast this year! She did love the monkey bars and slides the park last year~
Miss Elena was deathly afraid of the fireworks last year -and our block goes slightly firework-crazy!! It will be interesting to see her reaction this year.
I hope you and your families have a safe and Happy 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...