7/28/10

Puddling.

The other day I was getting ready to give Elena a bath when I realized that the water was not warming up, the stinking pilot light on the water heater had gone out -- how annoying! While I was restarting the light we heard some thunder in the distance and then it started pouring down rain. Since we had to wait for the water to warm up anyways I decided to let Elena play in the puddles at the bottom of our driveway after the rain had let up. She thought this was so much fun!! I snapped a couple pictures between raindrops of her having a blast.
This picture is a little blurry but it is too funny - jumping up and down with her tounge out!!


I also got a fun video of her enjoying the puddles~ (it is a little shaky from me trying to keep up with her!)












After we went inside she kept saying "puddling" -- her new word for playing in the puddles! She has been saying puddling and then laughing out loud for the past few days. It is so cute that she thinks of the word and then remembers how much fun she had splashing around!!

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...