7/11/10

Chelsea.

This weekend I got to see my good friend Chelsea who was in town for a triathlon (need to get this on my to-do list, she has already done 3 this year!!!). We were roomies in college and played basketball together. She moved away a few years back and we always get together for some On The Border when she comes to town. This is her request as there are no Mexican restaurants where she lives! I don't think I would be able to survive!! :)
The last couple of times we have done dinner and Elena came with me, Elena had been slightly difficult. Chelsea was convinced it was her and that Elena just didn't like being around her! So I was so happy that Elena was great this evening - in fact she pretty much loved Chels! Chelsea even brought her some new books which made Elena like her even more - as you can see by the look of admiration Elena is giving her below ~

The food and margaritas were so yummy and we went for a little walk down to our favorite pond after. We ran into this minature pinscher that Elena was obsessed with! Too cute!

Then we hung out and talked while E struck a few poses.

It was so great to catch up with Chelsea and we can't wait until she comes back again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...