7/16/10

Purple Bath!

While grabbing some stuff at Wal-Mart tonight, Elena spotted a little package with Elmo on it. As I looked closer I realized that she had pointed out some fizzy tub colors. Since they were only a dollar I decided to get them. When it was bath time I asked Elena if she wanted to take a purple bath - purple is one of her favorite colors so I figured she would be excited about this. We grabbed a blue and a red tablet and threw them in the tub~
Soon we had a purple bath!

She thought this was pretty neat!!

She splashed around her purple bath and when I asked her if she liked the color of the water she told me 'orange' - lol, guess we will try orange next time! :)
For tonight though, she had a fun time playing around in her purple water!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...