6/28/10

Sprinkle.

Last week I went to a "Sprinkle" for my friend Sabrina, who is expecting her 2nd baby boy in a couple of weeks. It is basically a mini-shower with some close friends to celebrate the new baby and also a few little gifts for the big-brother to be, Lunden. It was a great time and I am not sure if the mommies or the kiddos had more fun!! Here is a pic of the beautiful mommy to be (again!) and me.

How cute is this little watermelon baby stroller? What a great idea!

The soon to be big brother!

The kiddos started out by playing in this great basement full of fun toys! Wyatt and Lunden chose to play with this neat train set,
While Elena and some of the other little girls went straight to the play house! It is so funny to see the difference in boys and girls at such an early age!

Next it was time to open presents. This is what Elena and I gave baby #2, if you know Sabrina - you understand the animal print! :)

What an adorable diaper cake!

After some snacks it was time to play outside!

Emily and Skylyn~
Lilly and Willow~

This was definitely Elena's favorite thing - a mini roller coaster! She loved it! Can't wait to ride real roller coasters with her someday!


Time for a juice box break! So cute to see them all sitting around the table - I swear they were barely crawling just yesterday!!
A group shot of some of the moms - Erin, Tonya, Rachel, Sabrina, Me and Megan.

Congratulations Sabrina - I can't wait to meet Baby Esterline!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...