6/6/10

Another Battle.

The past two weeks have been difficult for my Aunt Marge. She was not feeling well and having lots of pain and passing out, so they took her in for tests and found a large mass surrounding her colon, small intestines and bladder. The doctors felt this was probably the same cancer that she has previously had and recommended surgery immediately to remove it. The surgery revealed that it is the same cancer as before. Most of the mass was removed but the doctor could not get to all of the cells that possibly contain the cancer. This means that she will definitely have to follow up with chemotherapy as soon as she is strong enough. My Uncle has set up a blog to give updates on her status so I thought I would share it - http://www.jandmpickett.blogspot.com/. I have also added the link to my blog on the right. Please keep her in your prayers. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...