6/1/10

2 for 2!

I am so proud of myself ~ I actually took two of the recipes I learned in a cooking class and tried them at home! Granted, they are the two EASIEST recipes we learned, but I am still excited that I tried something new. :) The first were Garlic Roasted Tomatoes - these are so yummy!!

When you pair them with some red wine, and fabulous steak and shrimp thanks to my hubby, you just can't go wrong!

I also tried a Key Lime Pie recipe ~ complete with homemade crust!
It was also very easy and yummy and my critic (who's favorite dessert just happens to be Key Lime Pie) gave it two thumbs up! But don't worry, I'm definitely still a beginner - leave it to me to mess up the homemade whipped cream, let's just say it ended up looking a bit like cottage cheese - yikes!! Thank goodness for Reddi Whip! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Molly! I made those first too (because they were so easy)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...