6/3/10

Sweating with the animals!

Yesterday I went to a StrollerFit class that just happened to be at the Zoo. It was a great workout, and I could totally tell that it had been awhile since I had been to a class. Looks like I need to get back in gear and get to more classes if my work schedule allows! You can see part of the workout on this website. After the workout, Elena got to run around with all her buddies and check out the zoo. It was pretty cute!


What a crew!
This picture cracks me up ~ apparently Elena decided she was a little too hot so she dumped an entire bottle of water on herself. She was drenched and is holding up her soaking wet skirt here. :) I'm sure she felt much better though!
It was a great time and we were both wiped out for the rest of the day! She even took a 3 1/2 hour nap! Guess we need to go to the Zoo more often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...