9/3/15

Color Me Rad!

Last year Elena and I did the Color Me Rad 5k and when I asked if she wanted to do it again she was so excited!! Here we are all nice and clean before the race...
 
Getting ready to get in the start line!
 To say she was excited that the first stop was pink would be an understatement! Ha!
My Mom came by to cheer us on (and give us a quick water break too! Thank goodness - I think Elena needed a pick me up!)  
 I was so proud of her! We didn't stop once this year and we even jogged a little of it! Go Elena!
 Finished!!
 Not so clean anymore!
 Her hair looked like a rainbow!  
 On the way out to the car there was this giant chair and Elena insisted that we take pictures on it! :)
 One more car selfie before we headed home to shower!
 
 When we got home Dominic just started at us! And then wanted some eye black stickers too! Lol - so tough!
 Whew! It never felt so good to be clean! :) Had such a great time with my mini-me (and she is already talking about next year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...