9/14/15

Softball.

This summer was Elena's 2nd softball season and she loved every minute of it! Here are some of my favorite pictures from this year! We just had to show that our princesses wear cleats!! :)
Ready to play!
 
Good hit!!
 BFFs and teammates!
 Go Firebirds!!
 Ahhh...:)
 Dom played with Ella a lot during the games...
But he also cheered for his sister!!!
Her favorite position - a girl after my own heart. :) 
 Love this one - even using her backhand the right way!!
 She did this every time she got an out! :)
  It was fun helping coach (and she really liked me being out on the field with her) ;)
 My mom got these shots of her hitting the ball to the fence and getting a double! Yay Elena!
 Not sure where that leg kick came from! Ha!
 
 
 So proud of my little ballplayer! She improved so much this season and truly understands the game! Looking forward to many more seasons to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...