3/8/15

Christmas Cookies!

Elena is really starting to get independent and making cookies is no exception! She totally loves to help and do as much of it on her own as she can. This is another tradition I adore and plan on continuing through the years!
Patiently waiting for the cookies to bake!
Ready to decorate!
 I truly think they enjoy eating the sprinkles more than anything!!
Not a big fan of messy hands - ha ha!
 This sequence of pictures just cracks me up! Dom is just too funny!
This is always a messy adventure but the kids love it and I love doing it with them!! They are getting really good at it too - before I know it they will be baking and decorating all on their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...