3/23/15

Valentine Fun!

Since Robert wouldn't be in town for Valentines day we decided to take the kids out for a little treat. Dominic picked a giant owl sugar cookie and Elena picked a corset! ;) Ha ha ha! Every time I look at this picture that makes me laugh!
 I also got the chance to meet up with my girl Lindsay while I was out of town for work. Of course we had to have a date night including, Mexican food, mojitos and a delicious donut dessert!
Later that week Elena was all set for her Valentine Party at school - she had the outfit - (note: she will only wear sneakers 90% of the time to school - Mom, I need my tennis shoes on to run fast!)
Her party favors...
and Mommy was in charge of snacks! Check!
I got to attend her school party and it is so fun to see her interact with all her little friends and figure out who the ones I hear about often are! (Especially a boy's name that has been thrown around a-lot! Yikes!)
Her wonderful teacher! She insisted we buy her this fun balloon.
They had to unwrap Hershey kisses with socks on their hands - pretty funny! And the girls team won!
At home Elena showed off all her goodies to Dom and Grandma! Seriously when did Valentine's become Halloween part II?? Holy moly. Lucky for Dom she got a bunch of monster truck cards from the boys in her class and gave them to him - he was pumped!!
Then we got packed up for a road trip to see my bestie in Arkansas! Only 4 hours to go...wish us luck!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...