3/25/15

A visit to Arkansas!

Well we made it to Arkansas in a record 4 hours! With no bathroom stops!! I kept asking Elena if she needed to stop but she was on a mission to get there without stopping! We are working on potty training with Dom and he totally had to go when we hit a stretch of no exits (with an hour left to Sarah's house)  - I told him to go in his pull up and he didn't want to - mommy fail, but at least that is very encouraging!!
The next morning was valentines day and we started out with some Mickey pancakes! We had 4 happy kiddos on our hands!
 
The kids had so much fun just hanging out and playing together! :)
We went to an amazing art museum (which is totally getting its own post!) and then Sarah, Elena and I went to lunch and exploring downtown Bentonville while the little ones napped. :) Photo courtesy of my photographer in training (never mind the cute 6 year old thumb ;)
There were some adorable little shops and we got some fun one-of-a-kind goodies!
We had a yummy grilled dinner with Sarah's parents and then gave the boys a bath --- too fun!
and E got to check out Sarah's Jacuzzi tub - I am so jealous I didn't have time for one too!
 
Cheers to hanging out with best buddies!! :)
Next up: Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...