3/9/15

Christmas {2014}

Christmas Eve finally came and the kids were so excited! You know I just had to buy matching jammies for them! :) (wonder how long I can talk them into that!)
 
Of course I made them pose by the tree! They really do love eachother :)
 
Cookies, chocolate milk and a carrot for Rudolph!
 I found this on the app store - Elena was so shocked when I showed her the next day! She insisted that she needed to take it to school to show all her friends her proof that Santa was in her house!! :)
 The stockings were hung (no surprises here - the 5th stocking is for Cooper!)  
The next morning Elena got up at the crack of dawn but we made her wait until Dominic woke up which was almost an hour later - she was dying having to wait! He he! I know they will both be up at 4am to check for presents soon enough!
Dominic was very excited (and glad that we waited for him!)
Let the present opening begin!
There was a lot of "Frozen" going on...
Dominic definitely got plenty of his favorite things - planes, dragons and Legos!
We ate a yummy cinnamon roll casserole that I had whipped up - and then played with toys and relaxed.
 we had to rest up before we headed over for Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...