3/12/15

Family Fun!

One of our favorite things to do as a family is bowling! And sometimes there is a wait for a lane so we take full advantage of the arcade while we are waiting! :)
 Robert thinks he is the ticket master on these games ;)
 
 Dom came over and said Mom - I'm stuck! Ha ha ha!
 She got a strike!!
The family that bowls together...
Occasionally we will even ride the go-karts! :) Fun times!  
 
This was her first time driving alone - she did great!
 
Did I mention we used to be in a bowling league and have our own bowling  balls? Shhh...we don't tell anyone because we are so not good anymore! But the ball bags doubles nicely as a ride-on toy.
 Now that Dom is getting older we have been attempting going to the movies!
This is our new favorite! We even saw it twice at the theatres! And it will likely make an appearance in Dominic's Easter basket when it comes out on DVD.
Although I hate that my kids are getting older, I do love all the new activities and adventures that we can start doing more of together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...