9/11/14

Visit to KC!

A few weeks back the kids and I packed up for a trip to Kansas City to visit my Bestie Lynette! It had been way to long and I was so looking forward to catching up! While we were there her niece Jensen had a Frozen themed birthday party and we were thrilled we got to go! What a fun party!!
There was even a special guest...Queen Elsa!! Elena (and all the little princesses) were in awe!  
 Dom thought it was cool too, but preferred playing with the trains and cars! :)
She told stories, danced with them and took them on an adventure!  
 and even painted their faces!  
 Elena went with a magic wand.
 and Dom went with a pirate ship! He thought it was great!
Picture time!! 
 Anna (Jensen) and Elsa (Elena)!  Happy birthday Jensen!!!
  They also played with Jensesn's makeup during the party and eveytime Elena came back downstairs her eyes eyebrows were a little pinker! Ha ha!
Later that night we hung out with Lynette's family and her parents brought over this huge poster that I had made for Lynette for her birthday back in college!! Wow is all I can say!!! Funny thing is some of the sayings on there we can't even remember what they meant! Ha ha ha! (Maybe we should write the ones down that we remember! lol - getting old stinks!)
 I had such a blast hanging out with these girls!! How I wished I lived closer to them so I could do it more often!!
 We also managed to do this ice bucket challenge while we were there -- check it out!
 
 after challenge popsicles!
 One more treat and some shopping before we headed home!
 This guy crashed immediately! :)
Thanks so much for the great weekend Lynette!! Love you and miss you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...