9/28/14

33!

Birthdays are definitely more than just a one day celebration! I always enjoy stretching the festivities at least into a week! :) I had to start my birthday week off out of town for work, but that meant I got to meet up with my bestie Linds for dinner! Yay! We ate at our favorite place in Manhattan, Coco Bolos and then had a couple of drinks and a donut nightcap!
 
 On my actual birthday (the 17th!) I got the chance to take Dom and meet Elena for lunch at her school. She was so excited and it was great to see what she experiences everyday at lunch. (Controlled chaos for sure!)
 
 Elena also made me a card that had me holding a sangria and her holding a ''kids'' margarita - too funny!! (note her lovely flowing cape!) :)
That night we met my parents and one of my best friends, Marie, for dinner at PF Changs - it was delicious!!
Dom sure loves his Papa!
The only thing that could have made this night better was if Robert was able to join us - but he's hard at work in Missouri. We missed having him here to celebrate! Guess well just have to go out to dinner again when he gets back - ha!
Back at home my parents had brought over a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Cake - aka Heaven!!!! ;)
I must say 33 is starting off pretty great!!
But wait, I said I get a whole week to celebrate right? That's right I also have a fun weekend road trip planned with my baby girl...more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...