9/2/14

Back to School.

 As we were getting Dominic's 2 year checkup, I realized that I didn't get Elena a physical yet for school - whoopsie! Thank goodness for the best family Doctor ever who let me sneak Elena in for her checkup while we were there!  Dom was a healthy happy camper!
 Little did we know Elena's visit would require 3 shots and some bloodwork! Yikes! Elena is terrified of shots...it took me and 2 nurses to hold her down while screaming to give them to her! Never mind the blood work after - thank goodness the phlebotomist could see the drama in her eyes and just went straight in for the kill (thank you kind lady for not drawing that out longer than necessary!!) what an ordeal! Dom was there for moral support but was very happy he was not getting poked like his sister was!
After an eventful morning I sprung for some pre-lunch ice cream - I think she more than deserved it!!
 That seemed to make everything all better!
Soon after it was time for meet the teacher night at her new school - she was beyond pumped and kept asking me if all these kids had to have the same shots she did! ;)
Here is just a fraction of the excitement she had on this night!!
 We celebrated her last night before kindergarten with her request - Mexican food and a kids margarita!! :)
 Cheers to the beginning of a new era for Miss Elena!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...